You know that is the $50,000 question that at some point you have asked yourself, “Why did it happen to me?”
I can list many situations just take your pick and feel free to add your own:
- That car accident you were in, and it was not your fault.
- You were so in love and then they broke up with you.
- You are the best person for that promotion, but they gave it to another.
- You followed all of the directions but the cake was still a flop.
- You practiced your instrument for hours daily and then made mistakes at the recital.
- You calculated all the expenses and you still came up short.
- You practiced your presentation, had it memorized but you froze.
- You have your trip planned, down to the last detail but somehow you miss your plane.
- You are baking bread, it smells so good in the oven…
View original post 259 more words