Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award
Hey darlings! Guess what? I’ve received the “Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments award” by the lovely Cath B
Pretty neat ♥
1. Describe yourself in seven words?
Silly. Caring. Patient. Purpose-driven. Funny. Protector. Humble.
2. What keeps you up at night?
A. When I’m excited about something.
B. When something or someone is bothering me
3. Whom would like you to be?
Uh me. Hello!
4. What are you wearing now?
Work clothes (Boooooooooo!) which consists of black slacks, off-white Jason Wu blouse with a fuschia form-fitting blazer. And of course, my gold statement necklace to top it off which a picture of the necklace can be found in this post
5. What scares you?
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
I ‘m able to share my experiences and lessons to hopefully help and inspire someone. Uhhhhhh, I haven’t found anything bad about blogging.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
Joel Osteen Ministries
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Be more aggressive.
9. Slankets, yes or no?
Ummmm what is that?
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
Cath B is a phenomenal woman who has faced trials and tribulations in life, but uses those lessons to inspire others. Her life is a testimony and she is no longer afraid to live. I believe we can all learn from her life and I encourage you all to read her blog 😉
I would like to share this award, with the following bloggers:
Congrats to you all ♥